Pregnancy by IVF in case of Blocked Fallopian Tubes by Best IVF centre in Gurgaon
Parents who are hoping to build family, in vitro fertilization and other fertility treatments make their journey easier. We have seen a number of women suffering through infertility because of blocked fallopian tubes. Getting pregnant in case of women with blocked fallopian tubes is nearly impossible, and even dangerous. However, IVF actually helped those women to get pregnant. We must be thankful for unlimited benefits of IVF which ultimately brings happiness to many lives. Here we discussed how pregnancy in case of blocked fallopin tubes is dealt by best IVF centre in Gurgaon.
First, let’s understand what it means when we hear the term ‘blocked fallopian tubes’.
Fallopian tubes are nothing but female reproductive organs that is responsible to connect the ovaries and the uterus. The fallopian tubes bear an egg from an ovary to the uterus every month during ovulation.
In case an egg gets fertilized by sperm then it will pass through the tube to the uterus ultimately for implantation.
It means when a fallopian tube gets blocked the path from sperm to the eggs and back to the uterus for the fertilized egg got blocked. In simple, the sperm is unable to reach a feasible egg waiting to be fertilized. There are multiple reasons behind a blocked fallopian tube and it also includes infection, scar tissue, and pelvic adhesions.
Majors Reasons for blocked fallopian tubes
Unless we do not understand the key reasons behind blocked fallopian tubes, we won’t be able to understand the exclusive treatment modules followed by best IVF Centre in Gurgaon to help women get pregnant even with blocked fallopian tubes.
We have highlighted below major causes of blocked fallopian tubes:
- Tubal Ligation – In some cases, women get their tubes tied just to avoid pregnancy. You can consider it a form of permanent birth control.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases – Few sexually transmitted diseases like chlamydia and gonorrhea also causes scar tissue, pelvic inflammation, and barrier of fallopian tubes.
- Past Abdominal or Pelvic Surgery – It is observed that surgical procedures usually lead to the formation of scar tissue which is responsible to impact the fallopian tubes negatively.
- Past Ectopic Pregnancy – In case you suffered through an ectopic pregnancy in the past, it could potentially block the fallopian tubes.
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)- Pilvis infections also lead to scar tissue which ultimate cause blocked fallopian tubes.
- Fibroids – Fallopian tubes may get blocked due to Fibroids that could develop inside the tubes.
- Endometriosis – Due to endometriosis, the tissue started forming outside the uterus instead of inside the uterus which ultimately causes scar tissue and cysts.
These are few major causes of blocked fallopian tubes but the centre for IVF in Gurgaon can help you to get rid of it. The treatment is possible for women with fallopian tubes blockage using in-vitro fertilization. All you need to find a right IVF centre who can counsel you with the procedure involved and what will be the success rate in your case.
Pregnancy by IVF in case of Blocked Fallopian Tubes
In case you are suffering through fallopian tubes blockage, then in vitro fertilization (IVF) permits specialists to evade the fallopian tubes altogether and insert embryo(s) inside the mother’s uterus following fertilization with father’s or donor’s sperm.
It means it is possible to get pregnant with in vitro fertilization (IVF) in case of women suffering through fallopian tubes blockage.
What treatment modules are followed during IVF?
Following modules are followed during in vitro fertilization (IVF) in case of women with blocked fallopian tubes:
- The feasible eggs are first retrieved from a woman’s body after a careful monitoring, testing, cycle synchronization and ovarian stimulation.
- Further the retrieved feasible eggs are fertilized with sperm in a lab.
- The parents are allowed to monitor the embryos for gender and quality. It is possible through a technique known as preimplantation genetic screening (PGS).
- When parents are agree the resulting embryos are then transferred to a woman’s uterus.
Frankly, it varies from one patient to another. Women under 35 years of age are more prone to get pregnant and give successful birth. At, Baby Joy IVF we are proud of giving highest success rate through IVF.
Now the question might hit your mind whether I should go with IVF. Hope, you are now able to know that it is also possible for women with fallopian tubes blockage to conceive using in-vitro fertilization (IVF). You may book a consultation with IVF expert at Baby Joy IVF and they will discuss the infertility struggles you already faced and what will be an accurate treatment in your case.
Call the best IVF centre in Gurgaon on 88-0000-1978 or visit www.babyjoyivf.com and make an appointment to know more about IVF treatment in Gurgaon.
Leave a Reply