In mild IVF cycle, a female is stimulated with mild drugs. The possible side effects of drugs are reduced and there are very minimal chances of risk of multiple pregnancies. In mild IVF procedure our aim to collect around 2-7 eggs.Mild IVF is something that which we suggest to our clients particularly if female partner is still very young. In a common sense we would say that mild IVF is somewhere between natural and conventional IVF treatment.
Suitable candidate for Natural IVF-
- Female with PCOS
- Situation where no evidence of female infertility only male factor infertility.
- Mild Stimulation IVF has excellent success rates and avoids many of the side effects, complications and costs of traditional IVF treatment..
- Studies have show than egg and embryo quality are better in Mild IVF compared with Conventional IVF.
- The lining of the womb is more favourable for implantation in Mild IVF. The high stimulating drugs and oestrogen levels in conventional IVF can adversely impact the chance of implantation and affect the future health of the baby.
- Mild IVF treatment is significantly shorter than conventional treatment, taking only 2 weeks. Combined with the reduction in side effects from having fewer drugs, treatment becomes much less stressful. For some patients, treatment can also be repeated in consecutive cycles if required.