TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION
Once the patient has the Medical Visa, he/she may go ahead and book the tickets to New Delhi, India, and share with us the itinerary regarding travel to India.
Arrival of the patient/Admission
- We will arrange a pickup of the patient directly from the airport on arrival to India.
- This is followed by the verification of passport and visa for the FRRO registration. We will also facilitate the registration with FRRO online.
- The patient is then brought to Baby Joy treatment facility and admission formalities are done there. Appointment with the expert is finalized here.
- One dedicated single point of contact (patient coordinator) will be assigned to the patient for day to day clinical and other treatment related queries.
Appointment with the Infertility Expert
- Upon meeting the infertility specialist, the patient is answered all the treatment and other related queries by the specialist.
- Both agree upon the treatment procedure, its expectations and implications among other things of relevance.
- Alternative procedures are also discussed. Potential complications are also premeditated.
After securing the formal assent of the patient, other arrangements are also done. These include –
Accommodation – Patient may choose from a list of hotels and guest houses which are situated nearby. Patient will be offered variety of hotels to choose from, i.e., budget hotels, guest house with kitchen, or luxury hotels. Tentative cost of accommodation will be shared with the patient beforehand according to the arrangement required.
Forex: We will guide and assist you in currency exchange services.
Connectivity: We will arrange a mobile sim after necessary verification of the documents.
Treatment – Patient is picked up directly by our staff to ensure the protocol of the treatment process. Meals may also be arranged at our facility on request on the day of treatment at IVF Center Delhi.
Recuperation – The patient needs to stay for the entire recuperation period at our facility to ensure best recovery and post process adherences.
Followup – After the patient reaches his country, follow up and complimentary consultation is allowed through mail and video conferencing.