As per  DHR’s recent directives confining surrogacy services for Indian Married couples only

Part 2 : Import / Export of Gametes / Embryos

  • Certificate for obtaining “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” to import / export of gametes or embryos Read more here
  • Certificate from the authorized/registered Foreign ART Clinic. 
  • Certificate from the infertile foreign couple.
  • Certificate from the enrolled ART Clinic in India