- Complete screening, evaluation & down regulation
- Start stimulation medication from day2 of the cycle after pelvic scan & E2 test
- Repeat scan to monitor follicle growth till day 9
- Trigger shot on day11
- Ovum pick up on day 13 after 34-36 hrs of trigger
- 10-15 mints of procedure done under short general anesthesia
- No abdominal cut, Ultrasound guided catheter routed through vagina
Selection criteria for Egg donor
Our designated ART Bank recruits any Egg Donor who complies with stringent selection criteria & fulfill basic norms laid down by regulatory authorities.
Following are the basis criteria to select an Egg Donor :
- She has to be between the ages of 21 to 29 years
- She has to be healthy with good clean lifestyle habits
- She has to have a good educational background
- She should be of a good weight and height proportion
- She should not smoke, drink or use any kind of substance abuse.
- She should be open and willing to undergo all the required psychological, medical and background screenings.
- She should be able and willing to make oocyte donation program a success for the intended parents.
General profiling for matching of any Egg donor includes:
Physical characteristics :
Age, Height, Weight, Complexion, Blood group, Colour of Hair
Other details :
Marital status, Education, Occupation, Medical problem, Blood transfusions, Surgeries, Allergies Medications, Family History & any Genetic Disorder